Scott A. Samuelson
Scott is admitted to practice in the States of Washington and Nevada. His complex civil litigation practice emphasizes the areas of construction defect, construction site injury, premises liability, wildland fire litigation, personal injury, product liability, professional liability, and general liability.
Scott also litigates insurance coverage issues including bad faith and extra-contractual claims. Scott is an experienced trial attorney who has tried construction defect, construction site injury, wrongful death, bad faith and intellectual property cases.
Practice Emphasis & Experience
- “AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating obtainable by members of the legal community.
- Represented general contractors and subcontractors in multi-tier construction defect cases involving condominiums, apartment conversions, and single family homes.
- Represented general contractors and subcontractors in construction site injury and wrongful death cases.
- Represented hotels, business owners and manufacturers in premises liability and product liability cases.
- Represented manufacturers and contractors in fire litigation cases.
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Washington State Bar Association
- Nevada State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers (WDTL)