Micah R. Steinhilb
Micah’s practice focuses on insurance coverage, alleged bad faith claims, and defense related work in Oregon and Washington
Micah has extensive experience defending companies and individuals in personal injury, premises liability, products liability, commercial, environmental, and construction defect cases. He draws on this defense experience when assisting insurance clients with coverage issues in construction defect, commercial, and environmental claims.
Practice Emphasis & Experience
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” in 2014 and 2015 by Super Lawyers magazine
- Clerk to the Hon. Rex E. Armstrong, Oregon Court of Appeals, 2008 – 2010
- Intern to the Hon. Paul J. Papak, U.S. District Court, District of Oregon, 2007
- Representation of insurers in coverage and bad faith/extra-contractual liability matters.
- Representation of subcontractors in construction defect litigation.
- Representation of product sellers, manufacturers, and distributors in product liability matters.
- Representation of businesses and individuals in premises liability and other personal injury/tort matters.
- Representation of product manufacturers and product installers in asbestos/mesothelioma litigation.