Jenna R. Goltermann
Jenna’s civil litigation practice focuses on general liability and coverage litigation, with disputes arising from first and third-party claims. She has experience in all aspects of insurance defense, including sophisticated contract interpretation necessary to balance risks against insurer interests in complex litigation. She is also knowledgeable in products liability disputes, having defended large corporate clients against high value claims.
Before joining Forsberg & Umlauf, Jenna practiced medical malpractice defense, defending physicians, other medical professionals, and medical institutions and representing healthcare providers in arbitration hearings, mediation, and before administrative and disciplinary boards.
Practice Emphasis & Experience
- Presidential Law Scholarship
- Golden Gavel Award
- Teach for America Corp. Member
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Diversity Chair, Cardozo Legal Society of Washington
- At-Risk Youth Mentor, Starbucks Teach For America Alumni Mentorship Program
- Co-Chair of Professional Development, Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Alumni Board, The Overlake School
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers