David A. Lipkin
David has been a defense lawyer since 1992. His practice includes personal injury defense and wrongful death in the areas of premises liability, automobile accidents, security negligence, construction zone accidents, product liability and professional negligence. Over the course of his career, David has defended the interests of individuals as well as some of the largest national corporations.
David’s experience allows him to handle not only garden variety tort claims but also high exposure cases involving catastrophic injury and death. David frequently counsels clients on strategies to minimize risk and reduce exposure in addition to obtaining favorable verdicts and judgments in both state and federal courts.
Practice Emphasis & Experience
- Cadette v. Home Depot-U.S. District Court, Southern District of Fla-Slip and fall – defense verdict
- Zamora v. Riviera Isles- 17th Judicial Circuit, Broward County Florida- wrongful death-motorcycle accident- summary judgment
- Ernani v. Mynt Lounge - U.S. District Court, Southern District of Fla- Negligent security- defense verdict
- Head v. Pro Sweep- 17th Judicial Circuit, Broward County Florida- slip and fall at shopping mall- summary judgment
- Moran v. Beach Bars USA- 17th Judicial Circuit, Broward County Florida –negligent security – summary judgment
Professional & Civic Involvement
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar Trial Lawyers